Monday, October 18, 2010

no one could understand me better than myself

7 months ago, he left me here, at that building
and i promised to him not to cry when he went back to his place
but i couldn't keep my promise
i cried when i left that building
it was hurt, you know

7 moths is a loooong time
yea, of course i felt lonely
but time goes by and i went to college
new friends, new surroundings, new name, new crazy experience, new subjects, new freak people, everything was new and all change

he always asked about my life as a new student in college
and i always told him about anything that i've been through
and maybe, today, i wasn't as strong as before
i cried a lot today
yes, you can call me sloppy
but you didn't understand what i've been through this couple days
and it makes me miss the past
i miss the way we talked about something and in the end, we laughed at it
yea, my friend can make me laugh, but he's not him

no one could understand me better than myself
he's right. "i could only explain my feelings if you experienced it firsthand to understand it," he said.
so now, you can call me sloppy, childish or etc just the way you like
it's not a problem to me anymore
cuz this is me, this is myself
and if you don't like me,
get out of my life!
i still have a lot of friends that love me just the way i am
and i believe, he accept me as his best friend or maybe more than best friend with all my badness and goodness habits


moi,
-ekanakecil-

No comments:

Post a Comment